HomeGuard is a Precision Termite Management System which is a physical and chemical termite barrier in one. It is installed to the foundations of new buildings or extensions to provide a continuous termite barrier, which prevents concealed entry of termites into the building, thereby protecting the asset. The HomeGuard product range is manufactured in Australia from polymer based products and incorporates FMC’s leading liquid termite barriers Biflex, which has provided termite protection for over one million homes in Australia.
REGARDLESS OF YOUR HOME’S INDIVIDUAL DESIGN, THERE IS A TOTAL HOMEGUARD SOLUTION TO SUIT A WIDE RANGE OF STRUCTURAL REQUIREMENTS.
HomeGuard REPELS, KILLS and BLOCKS foraging termites and when installed correctly, provides an ongoing barrier that surrounds your home. HomeGuard utilises the proven power of Biflex which is incorporated into its plastic matrix. Biflex is a synthetic pyrethroid modelled on Mother Nature’s very effective insecticide pyrethrum, which is extracted from the pyrethrum daisy.
HomeGuard provides an effective termite management system for at least 50 years. The HomeGuard range of products are made from high quality, UV stabilised polymers, designed to handle the rigours of construction. HomeGuard sheeting and collars are CodeMark Certified (comply with the Building Code of Australia) and are therefore approved for building works Australia-wide. Developed to endure Australia’s vigorous conditions, HomeGuard has been extensively trialled to ensure it is a high quality product, since Australia has the toughest termite environment in the world. In addition, HomeGuard has Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA) registration. With the CodeMark approval it is suitable for use in all states of Australia.
HomeGuard is safe for your family, pets & the environment
- HomeGuard is completely non-invasive, environmentally friendly and is HIA GreenSmart Partner
- HomeGuard’s termiticidal component Biflex is highly stable and insoluble in water. It will not leach out of the product with dampness and because it is incorporated into the polymer matrix can be safely installed in a range of building situations
- Additionally as HomeGuard is sealed within the structure of your home, your family and pets will never be exposed to it, either inside or outside the house. You can carry out normal gardening, home improvement and maintenance activities without fear of disturbing it
- HomeGuard is kind to the environment. It stays where it is placed and poses no threat to organisms other than termites. It will not affect the soil, vegetation or water quality of the built environment.
HomeGuard is the superior product in protecting your home against termites
- It is a physical/chemical barrier that incorporates Biflex, a proven market leading termiticide already protecting over a million Australian properties
- HomeGuard will not corrode, crack or delaminate
- The FMC Million Dollar manufacturer’s warranty is unique in the Australian market. We are the first company to offer consumers this level of assurance
- HomeGuard offers a complete range of versatile components that provide coverage for a wide range of structural scenarios within a new home
- HomeGuard’s distinctive list of clients includes many of Australia’s well-known and trusted domestic construction companies.
- HomeGuard is installed during your home’s construction and sealed permanently to the foundations of the building, eg. under/in slab and in the perimeter wall cavity
- All products must be installed by an FMC HomeGuard Accredited Operator, in order to validate your FMC Million Dollar Warranty. Terms and Conditions apply
- The warranty is conditional on an annual inspection of the property, as detailed in the Australian Standard AS 3660.2 to be conducted by a HomeGuard Accredited Operator.
When looking for Reliability, Innovation & Protection look no further than RIP Termite & Pest Control Services the TRUE TERMITE EXPERTS.