Effective Termite Control - White Ant Control - Melbourne VIC
10 Tips to Help With Effective Termite / White Ant Control
Termites can literally eat through a home. It is only a timely intervention from a reputable termite pest control company that carries out a termite inspection to treat the infestation and minimise the damage. 1 in every 3 homes at some stage will be under termite / white ant attack. So here is a list of termite / white ant control tips worth knowing.
Need Help? call RIP Termite & Pest Control Services on 1300 371 708 for professional advise.
- For efficient termites control, reduce moisture as termites both love and need moisture to thrive. So do everything to control excess moisture in and around your home.
- There should be good cross ventilation in wall vents to keep the wood as dry as possible. Exposed wood should be sealed with weather sealer, especially the window seals and wall edges.
- Remove bushes growing against the house as they only encourage moisture and mould in the wood. This can help termite prevention
- In case you are building a house, the best termite control measure is to pre-treat the soil before building your home. It’s even better to build a barrier under your foundation so that the soil and wood don’t come in contact. Though expensive, there termite control measures save you lots of money and time later on.
- If in doubt, it never hurts to have a termite inspection carried out as prevention is always better than cure. RIP Termite & Pest Control Services have the necessary equipment, products and knowhow to treat any termite infestation and to prevent one.
- Always keep any standing water sources and wood to ground contact around your homes exterior away from the foundation of your home. be use a good termite barrier system to remove termites
- All termite food sources such as dead stumps, wood debris, paper, firewood, loose discarded timbers should be removed from around and uner the house A.S.A.P.
- Always keep a sharp eye out for warning signs of a termite infestation like mud tunnels, bubbled or cracked paint and discarded swarmer termite wings.
- Make it a point to carry out regular termite inspections on the wood decks and fences in your home for any activity and damage caused by termites.
- last, but not least, contact RIP Termite & Pest Control Services specialist to annually carry out termite / white ant inspections in your home to detect and treat any infestations accordingly. never hesitate to call RIP Termite & Pest Control Services for help, in case of a serious termite infestation. never atempt diy treatment on any live termite / white ant activity. the monies spent on termite treatment will help you save money in the long run as you don’t have to spend thousands repairing all the damage caused by termites / white ants. what do termites look like?
Con Ispoglou is part of a professional termite control company and knows how to take care of, treat, control and prevent any termite infestation. RIP Termite & Pest Control Services is the leader in termite control Melbourne. A call to RIP Termite & pest control Services is all that is required to make your home free of pests and termites. For more information on termite prevention and termite pest control please visit the below pages termite solutions pest management pest inspections pest control termites rodent control exterminators