Homeowners insurance is designed to cover risks and damage that are accidental and sudden. The cost to remove termites and repair their damage is generally not covered by your homeowners insurance.
- Get termite inspections done annually by a professional.
- Remove cellulose-based debris from around your house.
- Eliminate wood to ground contact in your house.
- Have your house pre-treated for termites.
- Remove termite access by filling cracks in your house
Termites work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days out of the year.
The best time to do a termite treatment is now.
It doesn’t matter if it is spring, summer, autumn or winter. Termites can invade your home at any time, so its best to get the home treated and protected as soon as possible.
- Flying termites
- White Ants
- Tunnels in wood
- Termite Droppings
- Tight fitting doors or hard-to-open windows
- Papery or hollow sounding timber
Great customer service starts with trusting your termite & pest control specialist.We want to make sure your experience with RIP Termite & Pest Control Services is a positive one. That’s why we offer the following guarantees with full TERMIDOR SC & TERMIDOR HE termite treatments & pre-construction termite barriers:
8 year written warranty plus $2 Million Assurance Warranty backed by the world leading chemical company BASF – WHERE CHEMISTRY IS MADE.
As part of our customer service assurance, our obligation-free assessment will provide you with a detailed termite treatment plan and all the information you need to know to free your home of any termite or white ant infestation.