MELBOURNE WIDE TERMITE PROTECTION, TERMITE CONTROL, PRE-CONSTRUCTION TERMITE BARRIER & PEST CONTROL SPECIALISTS
RIP Termite & Pest Control Services is a specialist pre-construction termite barrier, pest, termite control and termite protection company. With over 20 years experience, servicing domestic and commercial customers across Melbourne and surrounding areas wide. RIP Termite & Pest Control Services much of the local metropolitan and Victorian regional areas including:
- Melbourne Pest Control Service Areas
- Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs
- Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
- Melbourne Northern Suburbs
- Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
- Northern Suburbs Melbourne
- Southern Suburbs Melbourne
- Melbourne Inner Suburbs
- Mornington Peninsula Suburbs
- East Gippsland
While fully insured with professional indemnity, public liability and workers compensation insurances, RIP Termite & Pest Control Services has NEVER made a claim against its insurance cover for negligent or faulty workmanship. For all Termite Control, Termite Protection, Pre-Construction Termite Barriers, Termite Inspections and Pest Control Services. Call Us Now!!
QUALITY TERMITE CONTROL, TERMITE PROTECTION, PRE-CONSTRUCTION TERMITE BARRIER & PEST CONTROL SERVICES TO CATER TO ALL YOUR NEEDS
From White Ants or Termites to White Tailed Spiders, Cockroaches to Wasps, and everything in between, RIP Termite & Pest Control Services is able to provide a variety of pest control, termite protection and pre-construction termite barrier services of the highest standard. We can assist homes and businesses with:
- Termite Protection– Termites need food (wood) and water to stay alive. Termite Control & Protection methods include baiting, foaming and creating a chemical barrier.. A comprehensive annual termite inspection by RIP Termite & Pest Control Services is the best protection against termites. It can detect termite activity and prevent long term damage to your home. Our termite professionals will ensure that the termite treatment plan put in place is specifically suited to your home and the surrounding environment. Safeguarding your home or workplace from continued termite infestation and structural damage with the use of baiting, building modifications, chemical soil treatments and other appropriate measures. We’ll conduct an initial inspection as well as follow-ups to ensure that the right white ant/termite control measures have been taken and they’ve been successful.
- Pest Inspection – We recommend having a thorough pest inspection of your residential or commercial property carried out every 12 months by a qualified specialist. Taking anywhere between 1 and 1 ½ hours to complete, we will examine the accessible internal and external areas of your property for any possible infestation by termites or other pests. All inspections comply with Australian Standard 3660.
- Rodent Control – Prevention is always better than cure, which is why we specialise in effective control measures such as rodent proofing and sanitation to prevent rats and mice from getting into your home or workplace. If you are unlucky enough to suffer infestation, we can assist with the safe baiting and removal of these pests, while also putting measures in place to prevent their return.
- Termite & Pest Control Services – We’ve conducted inspections and delivered effective termites control and eradication measures to over 10000 homes and businesses in Melbourne and regional areas. RIP Termite & Pest Control uses only the safest methods to ensure the safety of your family and pets. We also specialise in delivering effective solutions for sensitive commercial environments in which hygiene is paramount (e.g. hospitals, food handling premises, schools and nursing homes).
- Pre-Construction Termite Barrier - RIP Termite & Pest Control Services can put you at ease when it comes to building your dream home. Rest assured that the highest standards are maintained and highest quality product KORDON TERMITE & MOISTURE BARRIER.
The Building Code of Australia requires that all new homes and extensions have a termite management system in all areas (except Tasmania, where the termite risk is minor). Homes built after July 1995 must have a 'durable notice' Termite Management Notice Sticker fixed to a well-known position in the building (either in the electrical meter box or the entrance to the subfloor area), listing the following:
- method of termite management carried out
- date of installation of termite management
- life expectancy (for chemical barriers), and
- recommendations of future inspections.
- If you're planning on building a new home or doing an extension, be sure to put in place the appropriate termite management plan, physical barrier (Kordon), replenishment system (TermX). These should be install during construction.
- PHYSICAL BARRIERS
- Are non-toxic
- Are permanent
- Don't require much, if any, maintenance or renewal
- Won't kill termites, but will discourage them from gaining entry to your home
- TYPES OF PHYSICAL BARRIERS
- Ant Caps don't prevent termite activity but bring it into the open, as it's easier to detect their mud tubes on the metal caps.
- Finely graded stone particles is used in specific situations as a perimeter cavity barrier, penetrations in set concrete slabs, construction cavities, expansion joints, pipe removal, conduit void.
- Fused systems such as chemically treated plastic or fabric sheets contain chemicals that'll degrade over time, unlike true physical barriers.
- Reticulation or Replenishment systems involve piping fitted under slabs and around the edges of a building with access points for refilling termite system with termiticide.
TERMITE SERVICES PROVIDED:
• Termite and Pest Inspections
• Preventative Termite Treatments
• Termite Fact Sheet
• Pre-Construction Termite Protection
• Termite Certificates and Paperwork
• Termite Advise
• Termite Pre Purchase Pest Inspections
• Termite Chemicals
• Post-construction Termite Protection
• Termite Treatments in Melbourne VIC wide
• Termite Treatments throughout Melbourne suburbs
• AS3660.2–2017 termite treatment
• AS3660.1-2014 termite protection
• AS3660.1 termite certificate
• Building and pest inspection cost
• Cost of termite treatment
• Termite inspections & reports
• Termite detection
• Termite part & b certificate
• Termites in the tree
• Termite system top up
• Termite reticulation
• Termite perimeter retreat
• Termite penetration collars
• Termite control options
• Termite certificate of compliance
• New home inspections
BEST SOLUTIONS FOR TERMITE PROTECTION, PRE-CONSTRUCTION TERMITE BARRIERS & TERMITE CONTROL IN MELBOURNE VIC AND ALL SUROUNDING AREAS WIDE.
Professional Termite Protection & Pest Control Services - MELBOURNE VIC 3000. All active Termite Control treatments are carried out using Termidor or Termidor HE soil barrier treatment product – the BEST technology and ultimate solution to Termite / White Ant Control in Australia . For more information on how to prevent termites from invading your property, or to book an inspection, get in touch with us today. Call us on 1300 371 708, or contact us online.